- All returns must be accompanied by the original cash register receipt. No exceptions can be made, so please be sure to hang onto your receipt after you make a purchase.
- All goods returned must be in re-sellable condition. Goods must be returned in their complete and original packaging. Course materials sealed in plastic must remain unopened. Calculators must be unopened to recieve a full refund unless defective or damaged.
- General Green & White Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Course materials & textbooks bought during the "returnable-purchase period" may be refunded/exchanged anytime before the deadline. Course materials & textbooks bought at any other time are final sale (no refunds/exchanges).
Summer Semester 2023 deadline for full refunds of textbooks & course materials:
**Sunday, May 21st, 2023 for MSU**
**Sunday, May 21st, 2023 for LCC**
- New books and other materials must be unmarked and in re-sellable, new condition (no writing, dirt, highlighting, creases, stains, bent or worn corners, or other damage). Compact discs and products containing computer disks in sealed compartments must be returned unopened. Any web access or E-Book codes must still be sealed and/or unscratched.
- Non-returnable items: all sale items, merchandise purchased under promotional offers, coursepacks, photocopied materials, study aids, medical instruments, umbrellas, periodicals, food, candy, and sundries.
- For Online Order Returns/Exchanges:
To help us process your request please include with the item(s) being returned/exchanged a copy of the original invoice and an accompanying note for return/exchange with a daytime phone number. Please note that you will be reimbursed for return shipping only if your return/exchange was a result of our error.
For Returns(excluding books): If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it within 30 days for a full refund. The original card used to purchase the order will be credited for original amount paid, shipping will not be refunded.
For Exchanges: Please indicate the new size and/or item(s) you would like to exchange for. Please note that the item(s) being exchanged will need to be charged for shipping to return the exchange.
Please send returns/exchanges for online orders to: Student Book Store
421 E. Grand River Ave
East Lansing, MI 48823
For any questions regarding the online return process, please e-mail email@example.com